Question and Answer Gambling Jokes
Gambling jokes are a fun and lighthearted way to get everyone involved in the game.
Whether you’re playing poker or slots, it can be great for breaking up the tension and getting people laughing. Here are some of our favorite gambling jokes to keep the laughs going all night long!
- What did the dealer say to the deck of cards? "I can't deal with you anymore!"
- What do ghosts play in the casino? Spooks and Ladders!
- Why don't casinos let elephants gamble? Because they're always betting on a sure thing!
- Why did the casino keep changing its mind about different games? It was having a flipping good time!
- What did the player say when he lost all his chips? "All in and out!"
- What did the joker do at the poker table? He wildcarded!
- Why don't sharks play poker? Because they have a finicky sense of humor!
- What's a gambler's favorite game? Anything with an ace up its sleeve!
- How does a lottery winner celebrate their winnings? By throwing money around like it's Monopoly money! He can buy either a new car or simply a homeware for home, depending on the amoung he won.
- What did the lottery ticket say to the other ticket? "We're in this together!"
- Where do you buy lotto tickets if you want to win the jackpot? At a lucky store!
- What do you call someone who never wins the lottery? Unlucky!
Gambling Addict Jokes
Gambling addiction can be a serious problem and it is important to remember that gambling addiction jokes are not meant to make light of the situation. Rather, they are meant to bring some levity to those affected by this issue. While these jokes may not be the most tasteful, they can help break the ice and foster understanding. So with that in mind, here are some gambling addict jokes to enjoy!
- What did the gambler say when he lost his entire life savings? "Well, I guess this proves that you should never bet against yourself!"
- What do you call a person who always bets on horse races? A horse-aholic!
- What did the compulsive gambler say after going to rehab? Nothing, he just rolled the dice!
- Why did the casino security guard shoot at a gambler? He was trying to scare him away from the slot machines!
- How do you get a gambler out of your house? Pay off his debts!
Gambling Story Jokes
Gambling jokes have been around for centuries and many of them involve a bit of risk taking. Whether it's cards, slot machines, roulette or any other game of chance, there are always funny stories to laugh about when it comes to gambling! Here are some funny gambling jokes that will make you chuckle:
- A dealer at a Vegas casino asked a player, “Do you feel lucky?” To which he replied, “Yes, I do—I just moved to Las Vegas!”
- A gambler walked into a church and asked God for some luck so that he could win big in his next game of poker. God said no but offered him an alternative; He gave him an unusually strong hand against his opponents.
- Two gamblers were discussing their lucky charms when one said to the other, “My lucky charm is a four-leaf clover I found in my backyard. What’s yours?” The other replied, “I don’t have one—all I need are my two aces and my queen of hearts!
- A gambling addict walked into a casino with only enough money to buy himself a beer. He decided to put all of his money on red at the roulette wheel and lost it all in one spin. He then realized that he still had the beer left, so he figured he hadn't really lost anything after all.
- A group of friends went to a casino one night and decided to play the roulette wheel for fun. After several spins, one of them asked “Is it just me or is this wheel rigged?” To which the dealer replied, “No, it's the luck of the draw!” With that they all laughed and kept playing until they ran out of money.
These were the best jokes about gambling you'll ever hear. Gambling can be a lot of fun, but it is important to always remember that it is also a form of entertainment and should not be taken too seriously. So next time you are at the casino, take these jokes along with you and have some fun! Good luck and happy gambling!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Content Creator / Editor
Fred Felton is a copywriter, editor and social media specialist based in Durban, South Africa. He has over 20 years of experience in creating high end content. He has worked with some of the biggest brands in the world. Currently Fred specialises in the wooden arts and crafts space, focussing on innovative wooden product design. He is also a keynote speaker and has presented talks and workshops in South Africa.